Principles of Igneous and Metamorphic Petrology by JOHN D. WINTER
Download Principles of Igneous and Metamorphic Petrology by JOHN D. WINTER in pdf from our web site geoshare.
This is published in 2nd edition byPearson Education Limited.
It is recommend for every Geology student or anyone who wants to know Igneous and Metamorphic Petrology.
It is has a complete package. It is also useful for students of both UG an PG. Makes the baiscs very clear and the concepts are explained in very simplified way.
It is both subjective as well as objective oriented.
download it by click the download button. if you have any problem in downloading please contact us.
- Some Fundamental Concepts
- Classification and Nomenclature of Igneous Rocks
- Textures of Igneous Rocks
- Igneous Structures and Field Relationships
- An Introduction to Thermodynamics
- The Phase Rule and One- and Two-Component Systems
- Systems with More Than Two Components
- Chemical Petrology I :Major and Minor Elements
- Chemical Petrology II: Trace Elements and Isotopes
- Mantle Melting and the Generation of Basaltic Magma
- Magma Diversity
- Layered Mafic Intrusions