The Techniques of Modern Structural Geology (Vol 1) by Ramsay and Huber
Download The Techniques of Modern Structural Geology (Vol 1) by Ramsay and Huber in pdf from our web site geoshare.
Structural geology, a branch of earth science, has leapt ahead over the past decade.
This book has grown out of a need to teach fundamental, practical aspects of structural geology to under grauate and post graduate students in the earth sciences and they have been written to provide a basic text at undergraduate university level.
download it by click the download button. if you have any problem in downloading please contact us.
- Displacement: Changes in length and Angles
- The strain ellipse concept: Distortion and rotation
- An introduction to Heterogeneous Strain
- Displacement Vector Field and strain.
Practical strain Measurement
- Initially Circular and Elliptical Markers
- The center to center technique and strain Partitioning.
- Orientations Analysis
- Strain in 3 Dimensions
- Progressive Displacement and Progressive Deforation
- Measurement of Progressive deformation