The Techniques of Modern Structural Geology: Folds and Fractures: (Vol 2) by Ramsay and Huber
Download The The Techniques of Modern Structural Geology: Folds and Fractures: (Vol 2) by Ramsay and Huber in pdf from our web site geoshare.
Volume 2 of The techniques of structural Geology has been written to complement volume 1, so that the two books can form a basis for a two-semester university teaching program in structural geology .This part of books has contain the subject of Folds, faults, Fractures, Joints.
download it by click the download button. if you have any problem in downloading please contact us.
- Fold morphology
- Fold Section and Profiles
- Fold Orientation: Projection and Techniques
- Fold Mechanism 1: Single Layer
- Fold Mechanism 2: Multi Layers
- Superposed Folding
- Fault geometry and Morphology
- Faults and construction of balanced cross Sections
- Mechanical analysis of fractures