Principals of Engineering Geology by KM Bangar
It is a really good book for making good knowledge about geology for “BEGINNERS”. This book introducing all Geology subjects.
A good book for studying at the last moment for various competitive exams in Geology like NET, GATE, GSI, JAM etc. Topics like Stratigraphy, economic, engineering geology and general geology are covered very well in this book but the mineralogy and petrology party are not covered that well in this book. But overall it is a good book. It can be called a summary of the topics that one has studied in his Bsc or even Msc.
Download the book in pdf ( this book only having low quality pdf ) by clicking the below download button.
- Introduction to Geology
- Physical Geology
- Rocks- 1: Igneous Rocks
6. Rocks- 2: Sedimentary and Metamorphic Rocks
7. Geological Structures
8. Indian Stratigraphy
09. Ore Deposits
10. Engineering Geology
11. Field work and Prospecting Methods
12. Geological Maps and Sections
Buy this BOOK now
fundamental books of Geology
- These 1st 4 to 5 books are for B.Sc Geology students or for Intermediate students.
- Also these book are very helpful to gain basic knowledge about Geology.
- These books provide comprehensive insights, theories, and practical knowledge essential for aspiring geologists.
Essential book of Geology
- These books are for the students of Universities who are pursuing M.Sc in geology or for PHd in Geology.
- Also these books may help in Competitive exam of IIT JAM (Geology), CSIR NET, GATE (GG), Combined Geo scientist Examination for Geological Survey of India (GSI) and many requirement examination of different organization.